Learning some tips from us!!!
tody we want to share something with all of you...
we want to introduce you on one wesite that can help you much better in answering your question
today we want to share with you on HOW TO AVOID FROM CAR SICK...?
Car sickness is just one kind of motion sickness (or kinetosis) that some experience when they're riding in an automobile. Dizziness, fatigue and nausea might make the trip miserable, and even vomiting doesn't make the affected person feel any better. So how do you go about preventing car sickness in the first place? Here are some ways to enjoy the ride, sickness-free.
STEP ON AVOIDING FROM CAR SICK
1. Understand why car sickness happens. All motion sickness results from your body sensing a discrepancy between what you see (in this case, the inside of a car, which tells your brain that you're sitting still) and what you feel (your body's vestibular system, which senses balance from your inner ear, tells your brain that you're moving). The conflict between what you see and what you feel triggers the production of a neurotransmitter, likely mistaken by your body as a signal of hallucinogenic poisoning, so your body tries to rid itself of whatever is causing the disorienting condition
2. Look out the window. Watching the passing scenery can confirm your balance system's detection of motion and help resolve the mismatch that causes car sickness. Focus on a non-moving object in the distance, such as the horizon. Don't do anything that involves focusing on a fixed spot, such as reading or playing a card game. Don't turn around or look from side to side much.
3. Sit in the front. Consider driving (if possible). Drivers rarely get car sickness as they are always focused on the road. Sitting in the passenger's seat up front is the next best thing. Not only will you have more window space to look through, but in some cars, the ride tends to be less bumpy in the front. If driving is not possible or desirable, visualize driving or pretend you are driving. This can often prevent or alleviate nausea.
4. Close your eyes. Sleep if you can. If your eyes are closed, you don't see anything, and that removes the cause of motion sickness. In addition, sleeping can take your mind off of your car sickness.
5. Open the window. Many people find that smelling fresh, cool air helps make them feel better, although the reason behind this isn't clear. If it is not possible to open the window, lean towards the bottom of the window and breathe. There should be leaks of air. Some people find that certain smells can make them feel worse (such as car air fresheners, perfumes, smoke and food). Remove the source of the smell if possible or keep fresh air coming in. If neither is possible, spray a soothing smell like lavender or mint to cover up the other smells. See Tips below.
6. Take breaks. Go outside to stretch your legs. Sit on a bench or under a tree and take some deep breaths in through your mouth, breathing deeply from your stomach to help relax. This is especially important during journeys that involve a long distance of curvy roads. Not only do these tend to make car sickness better, but it is also good for the driver to take a break.
7. Take steps to prevent nausea. Since nausea is the most debilitating symptom of car sickness, it's always good to take precautionary measures. Ginger root is a classic remedy because of its widely recognized antiemetic (nausea-preventing) effects. Keep in mind, however, that many medications which are normally effective against nausea might not work against nausea caused by motion sickness.
* Eat a few ginger biscuits (cookies) before you go, during the journey, and after you arrive.
* Other good things to try eating are ginger candies (chewable), ginger coated in sugar (if you don't mind the heat of ginger) or ginger mints.
* If you are traveling a long distance, you could also consider taking ginger tea in a thermos. Peppermint tea is another good alternative. Cold drinks could include ginger ale or ginger beer (soda).
* You can also take over-the-counter ginger root caplets that will supply a concentrated dosage of ginger (1 to 2 caplets will work well for most adults.) They are commonly available at health food stores and larger grocery stores.
* Fresh mint can also cure or alleviate nausea. Buy it in the produce section of the supermarket. It doesn't have the drowsiness side-effect of over-the-counter nausea medicine. Start by eating 2 leaves and feel free to eat more if you need it.
* Keep a peppermint candy (or just about any long lasting hard candy) in your mouth. This method will work very well even after feelings of nausea have begun. Do not chew the candy because feelings of nausea may return fairly quickly after the candy is gone. For those whose nausea is worsened by the smell or taste of peppermint, lemon drops may prove helpful.
* Rubbing alcohol wipes are useful as well for nausea. These are purchased at a medical supply store or in a regular drug store back by the pharmacy. Tear open a wipe and sniff gently as you pass it past your nose. This works very well
* Listening to music can help keep your mind off the sickness.
8. Practice acupreassure If you feel that you might be getting car sick, apply gentle pressure between the two tendons about 3cm (about an inch) or so back from the wrist joint. You can also purchase a wrist band that will do this for you.This should temporarily delay or alleviate nausea until you can take a break from the trip. You can also purchase accu-pressure bands at a local pharmacy.
9. Use medication that prevents car sickness. There are over-the-counter and prescription drugs that are effective against car sickness. Most of them contain dimenhydrinate, meclizine or scopolamine. Some popular brands are Dramamine and Bonine/Antivert. Look into the side effects before using any of these drugs (especially if you're driving), and ask your doctor just in case. Some of these are available as patches and can be particularly helpful.
Antihistamines can prevent nausea caused by motion sickness by dulling the inner ear's motion sensors. This medication is able to block the part of the brain that controls nausea and needs to be taken before motion sickness occurs. Antihistamines can make you feel sleepy and affect your ability to operate machinery.
so.... if you want to know a lot of tips in any HOW.. just visit :
Friday, August 27, 2010
Learning some tips from us!!!
Posted by Raudhtul Enterprise at 10:54 PM
Monday, August 23, 2010
We are going to give a special price for certain product .
Here some product that are listed in special price :
Actual price : RM48
After less : RM42
Actual price : RM 75
After less : RM 59
Actual price : RM 75
After less : RM 59
Actual price : RM 70
After less : RM 60
First Come First Serve !!!!
Limited Items .
Available in two weeks from NOW !!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Raudhtul Enterprise at 3:50 AM
Friday, August 13, 2010
One who , while fasting , does not guard his tongue from telling lies ,
does not refrain from doing bad deeds , is not respecting his fast and Allah does not approve of mere abstention from food .
( Holy Prophet Muhammad SAW )
Allah Messenger ( may peace be upon him ) said in connection with Ramadhan :
Do not fast till you see the new moon and do not break Fast till you see it ; but if the weather is cloudy , calculate the month to be thirty days .
( Sahih Muslim )
Dearest Customers ,
Happy Ramadhan and Happy Fasting Month
Wishing you a joyous Iftar with happiness , health and success always .
Beside that , may you patience and strenght take you closer to Allah .
... INSYA-ALLAH ...
We also pray for your happiness....
Posted by Raudhtul Enterprise at 8:56 AM
Thursday, August 12, 2010
... FEST1MA ...
Take an opportunities to cook on the cooking demonstration .
Actually there are so many activities that held by UiTM Pahang
to all of student and not to forget to people around us..
but we are interested to share with you all
about the biggest activities at UiTM
which is FEST1MA.
This type of Carnival are expose to all of you about the foods
that we have in MALAYSIA..
This Carnival are actually to introducing a lot of food
from all races in Malaysia.
from traditional to modern.
I wish All of you could be there when this programme is held
because we want to share our memories with all of you..
Involved in UiTM activities is on of the best things
for students life like us..
Sharing this with all of you is one things that make we are satisfied..
Enjoy yourself with our interesting story..
Posted by Raudhtul Enterprise at 6:56 PM
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Today we want to give you a little bit information about our competitor..
They also sell same products like us..
To have a good business we are try to know about our competitor..
The advantages we know about our competitor is..
Furthemore, our price are reasonable.. Make your best choices before you buy dearest customers..
For more information about them, u can click this link, http://hpaproduct.blogspot.com/2009/05/kenali-kopi-radix-hpa-kopi-pra-campuran.html
For sure our company can improve our quality become more efficient and effectiveness.
Just wait and see yah !!!
Have a nice day.
Posted by Raudhtul Enterprise at 8:06 PM